The contents of this work are solely the responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official views of the National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences (NIEHS), NIH.
Investigations into the etiology of neural tube defects†
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Birth Defects Research Part C: Embryo Today: Reviews
Volume 72, Issue 4, pages 330–344, December 2004
How to Cite
Cabrera, R. M., Hill, D. S., Etheredge, A. J. and Finnell, R. H. (2004), Investigations into the etiology of neural tube defects. Birth Defects Research Part C: Embryo Today: Reviews, 72: 330–344. doi: 10.1002/bdrc.20025
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 20 JAN 2005
- National Institutes of Health (NIH). Grant Numbers: HL66398, P30-ES09106, T32 ES07273, 2P42-ES04917
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!