Cellular dynamics and tissue interactions of the dura mater during head development
Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Birth Defects Research Part C: Embryo Today: Reviews
Special Issue: Biomechanics and Dynamics during Cell and Tissue Morphogenesis - Guest Editor: Charles Little
Volume 81, Issue 4, pages 297–304, December 2007
How to Cite
Gagan, J. R., Tholpady, S. S. and Ogle, R. C. (2007), Cellular dynamics and tissue interactions of the dura mater during head development. Birth Defects Research Part C: Embryo Today: Reviews, 81: 297–304. doi: 10.1002/bdrc.20104
- Issue online: 28 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2008
- National Institute of Dental and Craniofacial Research. Grant Number: 1RO1DE10368-08
- American Society of Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Plastic Surgery Education Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!