Activator-inhibitor dynamics of vertebrate limb pattern formation
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Birth Defects Research Part C: Embryo Today: Reviews
Special Issue: Biomechanics and Dynamics during Cell and Tissue Morphogenesis - Guest Editor: Charles Little
Volume 81, Issue 4, pages 305–319, December 2007
How to Cite
Newman, S. A. and Bhat, R. (2007), Activator-inhibitor dynamics of vertebrate limb pattern formation. Birth Defects Research Part C: Embryo Today: Reviews, 81: 305–319. doi: 10.1002/bdrc.20112
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2008
- National Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!