This article is a US Government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
Review on genetic variants and maternal smoking in the etiology of oral clefts and other birth defects†
Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Birth Defects Research Part C: Embryo Today: Reviews
Special Issue: Tobacco and Pregnancy—Guest Editor: John M. Rogers
Volume 84, Issue 1, pages 16–29, March 2008
How to Cite
Shi, M., Wehby, G. L. and Murray, J. C. (2008), Review on genetic variants and maternal smoking in the etiology of oral clefts and other birth defects. Birth Defects Research Part C: Embryo Today: Reviews, 84: 16–29. doi: 10.1002/bdrc.20117
- Issue online: 26 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2008
- Intramural Research Program of the NIH, National Institute of Environmental Health Services. Grant Numbers: R03 DE018394-01, 1R01DD000295-01, P50 DE-16215, R37 DE-08559, 2P30 EY-5605
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!