This article is a US Government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
Specification of cell fate in the mammalian cochlea†
Article first published online: 11 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Birth Defects Research Part C: Embryo Today: Reviews
Volume 87, Issue 3, pages 212–221, September 2009
How to Cite
Driver, E. C. and Kelley, M. W. (2009), Specification of cell fate in the mammalian cochlea. Birth Defects Research Part C: Embryo Today: Reviews, 87: 212–221. doi: 10.1002/bdrc.20154
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 11 SEP 2009
- Intramural Program of the National Institute on Deafness
- National Institutes of Health
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!