The U.S. EPA through its Office of Research and Development reviewed and approved this publication. The views expressed are the opinions of the authors and do not reflect Agency policy. The authors declare they have no competing financial interests.
The Hemimelic extra toes mouse mutant: Historical perspective on unraveling mechanisms of dysmorphogenesis†
Article first published online: 11 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Birth Defects Research Part C: Embryo Today: Reviews
Volume 90, Issue 2, pages 155–162, June 2010
How to Cite
Knudsen, T. B. and Kochhar, D. M. (2010), The Hemimelic extra toes mouse mutant: Historical perspective on unraveling mechanisms of dysmorphogenesis. Birth Defects Research Part C: Embryo Today: Reviews, 90: 155–162. doi: 10.1002/bdrc.20181
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 11 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!