L.M.S. and C.C.C. contributed equally to this work.
Zebrafish kidney development: Basic science to translational research
Article first published online: 10 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Birth Defects Research Part C: Embryo Today: Reviews
Volume 93, Issue 2, pages 141–156, June 2011
How to Cite
Swanhart, L. M., Cosentino, C. C., Diep, C. Q., Davidson, A. J., de Caestecker, M. and Hukriede, N. A. (2011), Zebrafish kidney development: Basic science to translational research. Birth Defects Research Part C: Embryo Today: Reviews, 93: 141–156. doi: 10.1002/bdrc.20209
- Issue published online: 10 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 10 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 APR 2011
- The NIDDK/NIH. Grant Numbers: R01DK069403, RC4DK090770
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!