The views expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views or policies of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. Mention of trade names or commercial products does not constitute endorsement or recommendation for use.
Zebrafish—As an integrative model for twenty-first century toxicity testing†
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Birth Defects Research Part C: Embryo Today: Reviews
Special Issue: Zebrafish Development: Basic Science to Translational Research (2)
Volume 93, Issue 3, pages 256–267, September 2011
How to Cite
Sipes, N. S., Padilla, S. and Knudsen, T. B. (2011), Zebrafish—As an integrative model for twenty-first century toxicity testing. Birth Defects Research Part C: Embryo Today: Reviews, 93: 256–267. doi: 10.1002/bdrc.20214
- Issue published online: 19 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!