Embryonic wound healing: A primer for engineering novel therapies for tissue repair
Version of Record online: 26 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Birth Defects Research Part C: Embryo Today: Reviews
Volume 96, Issue 3, pages 258–270, September 2012
How to Cite
Degen, K. E. and Gourdie, R. G. (2012), Embryonic wound healing: A primer for engineering novel therapies for tissue repair. Birth Defects Research Part C: Embryo Today: Reviews, 96: 258–270. doi: 10.1002/bdrc.21019
- Issue online: 26 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 26 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!