Long-term Effects of Prenatal Stress and Glucocorticoid Exposure
Article first published online: 29 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Birth Defects Research Part C: Embryo Today: Reviews
Volume 96, Issue 4, pages 315–324, December 2012
How to Cite
Painter, R. C., Roseboom, T. J. and de Rooij, S. R. (2012), Long-term Effects of Prenatal Stress and Glucocorticoid Exposure. Birth Defects Research Part C: Embryo Today: Reviews, 96: 315–324. doi: 10.1002/bdrc.21021
- Issue published online: 29 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 29 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!