This review was initiated by the Public Affairs Committee (PAC) of the Teratology Society as a result of the March of Dimes/Public Affairs Committee Symposium “Vitamin D Deficiency in Pregnancy and Neonatal Development” presented at the 51st annual meeting of the Teratology Society, 2012.
Vitamin D and maternal and child health: Overview and implications for dietary requirements
Version of Record online: 30 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Birth Defects Research Part C: Embryo Today: Reviews
Volume 99, Issue 1, pages 24–44, March 2013
How to Cite
Uriu-Adams, J. Y., Obican, S. G. and Keen, C. L. (2013), Vitamin D and maternal and child health: Overview and implications for dietary requirements. Birth Defects Research Part C: Embryo Today: Reviews, 99: 24–44. doi: 10.1002/bdrc.21031
- Issue online: 30 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAR 2013
- National Institute of Health. Grant Numbers: 2UO1AA014835, 1RO1AA021551
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!