Effects of 50-Hz magnetic field exposure on hormone secretion and apoptosis-related gene expression in human first trimester villous trophoblasts in vitro
Article first published online: 6 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 31, Issue 7, pages 566–572, October 2010
How to Cite
Sun, W., Tan, Q., Pan, Y., Fu, Y., Sun, H. and Chiang, H. (2010), Effects of 50-Hz magnetic field exposure on hormone secretion and apoptosis-related gene expression in human first trimester villous trophoblasts in vitro. Bioelectromagnetics, 31: 566–572. doi: 10.1002/bem.20596
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 6 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 22 DEC 2009
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30470428
- Project Foundation of Science and Technology, Department of Zhejiang Province. Grant Number: 2006E10024
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!