The authors indicate no potential conflict of interests.
Effects of low frequency electromagnetic fields on the chondrogenic differentiation of human mesenchymal stem cells†
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 32, Issue 4, pages 283–290, May 2011
How to Cite
Mayer-Wagner, S., Passberger, A., Sievers, B., Aigner, J., Summer, B., Schiergens, T. S., Jansson, V. and Müller, P. E. (2011), Effects of low frequency electromagnetic fields on the chondrogenic differentiation of human mesenchymal stem cells. Bioelectromagnetics, 32: 283–290. doi: 10.1002/bem.20633
- Issue published online: 31 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAY 2010
- Bayerische Forschungsstiftung
- Promotionsstudium Förderung für Forschung und Lehre program from the University of Munich to Alice Passberger
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!