Dielectric properties of human skin at an acupuncture point in the 50–75 GHz frequency range: A pilot study
Version of Record online: 31 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 32, Issue 5, pages 360–366, July 2011
How to Cite
Egot-Lemaire, S. J.-P. and Ziskin, M. C. (2011), Dielectric properties of human skin at an acupuncture point in the 50–75 GHz frequency range: A pilot study. Bioelectromagnetics, 32: 360–366. doi: 10.1002/bem.20650
- Issue online: 23 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 31 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 18 AUG 2009
- NIH NCCAM. Grant Number: P01-AT002025
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!