WHO research agenda for radiofrequency fields
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 32, Issue 5, pages 417–421, July 2011
How to Cite
van Deventer, E., van Rongen, E. and Saunders, R. (2011), WHO research agenda for radiofrequency fields. Bioelectromagnetics, 32: 417–421. doi: 10.1002/bem.20660
- Issue published online: 23 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 NOV 2010
- Dutch Ministry of Housing, Spatial Planning and the Environment; French Ministry of Health and Sports.
The World Health Organization (WHO) has recently published a new research agenda for radiofrequency fields. The document lists high priority and other research needs for health effects research, subdivided into epidemiology, human studies, animal studies, cellular studies and mechanisms, and for social science research. Bioelectromagnetics 32:417–421, 2011. © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.