In vitro effects of low frequency electromagnetic fields on osteoblast proliferation and maturation in an inflammatory environment
Article first published online: 29 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 32, Issue 7, pages 552–560, October 2011
How to Cite
Lin, H.-Y. and Lin, Y.-J. (2011), In vitro effects of low frequency electromagnetic fields on osteoblast proliferation and maturation in an inflammatory environment. Bioelectromagnetics, 32: 552–560. doi: 10.1002/bem.20668
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 29 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUL 2010
- National Science Foundation in Taiwan. Grant Number: NSC 95-2218-E-027-022
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!