Local tissue temperature increase of a generic implant compared to the basic restrictions defined in safety guidelines
Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 33, Issue 5, pages 366–374, July 2012
How to Cite
Kyriakou, A., Christ, A., Neufeld, E. and Kuster, N. (2012), Local tissue temperature increase of a generic implant compared to the basic restrictions defined in safety guidelines. Bioelectromagnetics, 33: 366–374. doi: 10.1002/bem.21695
- Issue online: 1 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 19 FEB 2011
- EUREKA (E!4144)
- CTI (9193.1) project MRI+
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!