No effects of a single 3G UMTS mobile phone exposure on spontaneous EEG activity, ERP correlates, and automatic deviance detection
Version of Record online: 4 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 31–42, January 2013
How to Cite
Trunk, A., Stefanics, G., Zentai, N., Kovács-Bálint, Z., Thuróczy, G. and Hernádi, I. (2013), No effects of a single 3G UMTS mobile phone exposure on spontaneous EEG activity, ERP correlates, and automatic deviance detection. Bioelectromagnetics, 34: 31–42. doi: 10.1002/bem.21740
- Issue online: 13 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 4 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 APR 2011
- PTE IKT (University of Pécs, Research Team on Innovation). Grant Number: (SROP-4.2.2/08/1/2008-0011)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!