Disclaimer: The authors report no conflict of interest concerning the material and methods used in this study or the findings specified in this article.
Effects of low frequency electromagnetic field on proliferation of human epidermal stem cells: An in vitro study†
Article first published online: 24 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 74–80, January 2013
How to Cite
Zhang, M., Li, X., Bai, L., Uchida, K., Bai, W., Wu, B., Xu, W., Zhu, H. and Huang, H. (2013), Effects of low frequency electromagnetic field on proliferation of human epidermal stem cells: An in vitro study. Bioelectromagnetics, 34: 74–80. doi: 10.1002/bem.21747
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 24 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 SEP 2011
- Natural Science Foundation of Guangdong Province. Grant Number: 9151008901000199
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!