Complex magnetic field exposure system for in vitro experiments at intermediate frequencies
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 34, Issue 3, pages 211–219, April 2013
How to Cite
Lodato, R., Merla, C., Pinto, R., Mancini, S., Lopresto, V. and Lovisolo, G. A. (2013), Complex magnetic field exposure system for in vitro experiments at intermediate frequencies. Bioelectromagnetics, 34: 211–219. doi: 10.1002/bem.21758
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 OCT 2011
- Italian Workers' Compensation Authority (INAIL) and Italian Authority for Safety in Workplaces (ISPESL–F2 DIL 2009)
- European Health Risk Assessment Network on Electromagnetic Field Exposure (EFHRAN–2008-11 06)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!