Conflict of interest: none to declare.
Modulation of the shape and speed of a chemical wave in an unstirred Belousov–Zhabotinsky reaction by a rotating magnet†
Article first published online: 1 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 34, Issue 3, pages 220–230, April 2013
How to Cite
Okano, H. and Kitahata, H. (2013), Modulation of the shape and speed of a chemical wave in an unstirred Belousov–Zhabotinsky reaction by a rotating magnet. Bioelectromagnetics, 34: 220–230. doi: 10.1002/bem.21763
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 1 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAY 2012
- Grand-in-Aid for Young Scientists B (to H.K.). Grant Number: 21740282
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!