Combined effect of X-ray radiation and static magnetic fields on reactive oxygen species in rat lymphocytes in vitro
Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 34, Issue 4, pages 333–336, May 2013
How to Cite
Politański, P., Rajkowska, E., Brodecki, M., Bednarek, A. and Zmyślony, M. (2013), Combined effect of X-ray radiation and static magnetic fields on reactive oxygen species in rat lymphocytes in vitro. Bioelectromagnetics, 34: 333–336. doi: 10.1002/bem.21767
- Issue online: 8 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAR 2012
- Ministry of Science and Higher Education, Poland. Grant Number: IMP 16.1/2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!