Effect of microwave radiation on human EEG at two different levels of exposure
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 34, Issue 4, pages 264–274, May 2013
How to Cite
Suhhova, A., Bachmann, M., Karai, D., Lass, J. and Hinrikus, H. (2013), Effect of microwave radiation on human EEG at two different levels of exposure. Bioelectromagnetics, 34: 264–274. doi: 10.1002/bem.21772
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 NOV 2011
- Estonian Project. Grant Number: SF0140027s07
- European Union through the European Regional Development Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!