Combining near- and far-field exposure for an organ-specific and whole-body RF-EMF proxy for epidemiological research: A reference case
Article first published online: 15 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 34, Issue 5, pages 366–374, July 2013
How to Cite
Lauer, O., Frei, P., Gosselin, M.-C., Joseph, W., Röösli, M. and Fröhlich, J. (2013), Combining near- and far-field exposure for an organ-specific and whole-body RF-EMF proxy for epidemiological research: A reference case. Bioelectromagnetics, 34: 366–374. doi: 10.1002/bem.21782
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 15 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 JAN 2012
- Swiss Federal Institute of Technology (ETH). Grant Number: ETH-3108-2
- Swiss National Foundation, part of National Research Program 57 “Non-Ionising Radiation—Health and Environment”. Grant Number: 405740-113595
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!