Inhomogeneous background magnetic field in biological incubators is a potential confounder for experimental variability and reproducibility
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 34, Issue 5, pages 337–348, July 2013
How to Cite
Portelli, L. A., Schomay, T. E. and Barnes, F. S. (2013), Inhomogeneous background magnetic field in biological incubators is a potential confounder for experimental variability and reproducibility. Bioelectromagnetics, 34: 337–348. doi: 10.1002/bem.21787
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 APR 2012
- 2004 Bernard M. Gordon Prize
- NIH. Grant Number: R01EB009115-02
- Department of Electrical, Computer and Energy Engineering, University of Colorado
- Engineering Excellence Fund (EEF)
- Undergraduate Research Opportunities Program (UROP)
- Summer Multicultural Access to Research Training (SMART) Program
Additional supporting material may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.