Removal of the local geomagnetic field affects reproductive growth in Arabidopsis
Article first published online: 8 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 34, Issue 6, pages 437–442, September 2013
How to Cite
Xu, C., Wei, S., Lu, Y., Zhang, Y., Chen, C. and Song, T. (2013), Removal of the local geomagnetic field affects reproductive growth in Arabidopsis. Bioelectromagnetics, 34: 437–442. doi: 10.1002/bem.21788
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUN 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31000382
- Basic Research Program (973 Program) of the Ministry of Science and Technology of China. Grant Number: 2011CB503702
- Institute of Electrical Engineering of Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: 0950111CS1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!