As of January 2013, the first affiliation has been renamed as Dipartimento di Elettronica Informazione e Bioingegneria DEIB, Politecnico di Milano, Milan, Italy.
SAR exposure from UHF RFID reader in adult, child, pregnant woman, and fetus anatomical models
Article first published online: 23 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 34, Issue 6, pages 443–452, September 2013
How to Cite
Fiocchi, S., Markakis, I. A., Ravazzani, P. and Samaras, T. (2013), SAR exposure from UHF RFID reader in adult, child, pregnant woman, and fetus anatomical models. Bioelectromagnetics, 34: 443–452. doi: 10.1002/bem.21789
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 JAN 2012
- European Cooperation in Science and Technology - COST Action BM0704 “Emerging EMF Technologies and Health Risk Management” by Short Term Scientific Mission (STSM) to S.F.
- European Union's Seventh Framework Programme (FP7/2007-2013). Grant Number: 244149; Project SEAWIND
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!