Effects of 940 MHz EMF on luciferase solution: Structure, function, and dielectric studies
Article first published online: 30 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 34, Issue 6, pages 489–498, September 2013
How to Cite
Sefidbakht, Y., Hosseinkhani, S., Mortazavi, M., Tavakkolnia, I., Khellat, M. R., Shakiba-Herfeh, M., Saviz, M., Faraji-Dana, R., Saboury, A. A., Sheibani, N. and Moosavi-Movahedi, A. A. (2013), Effects of 940 MHz EMF on luciferase solution: Structure, function, and dielectric studies. Bioelectromagnetics, 34: 489–498. doi: 10.1002/bem.21792
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 AUG 2012
- University of Tehran
- Iran National Science Foundation (INSF)
- Centre of Excellence in Biothermodynamics (CEBiotherm)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!