Jian Zhou and Jia-Qi Wang contributed equally to this work.
Different electromagnetic field waveforms have different effects on proliferation, differentiation and mineralization of osteoblasts in vitro
Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 30–38, January 2014
How to Cite
Zhou, J., Wang, J.-Q., Ge, B.-F., Ma, X.-N., Ma, H.-P., Xian, C. J. and Chen, K.-M. (2014), Different electromagnetic field waveforms have different effects on proliferation, differentiation and mineralization of osteoblasts in vitro. Bioelectromagnetics, 35: 30–38. doi: 10.1002/bem.21794
- Issue online: 2 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUN 2012
- Gansu Research Foundation of Science and Technology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!