Experimental system for real-time assessment of potential changes in protein conformation induced by electromagnetic fields
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 34, Issue 6, pages 419–428, September 2013
How to Cite
Beyer, C., Christen, P., Jelesarov, I. and Fröhlich, J. (2013), Experimental system for real-time assessment of potential changes in protein conformation induced by electromagnetic fields. Bioelectromagnetics, 34: 419–428. doi: 10.1002/bem.21795
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAR 2012
- Swiss Research Foundation on Mobile Communication
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!