The authors do not have any conflicts of interest.
Effects of whole-body exposure to 915 MHz RFID on secretory functions of the thyroid system in rats
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 34, Issue 7, pages 521–529, October 2013
How to Cite
Kim, H. S., Paik, M.-J., Kim, Y. J., Lee, G., Lee, Y.-S., Choi, H.-D., Kim, B. C., Pack, J.-K., Kim, N. and Ahn, Y. H. (2013), Effects of whole-body exposure to 915 MHz RFID on secretory functions of the thyroid system in rats. Bioelectromagnetics, 34: 521–529. doi: 10.1002/bem.21797
- Issue published online: 17 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 FEB 2012
- Korea Communications Commission (09-basic-02)
- National Research Foundation of Korea. Grant Number: KRF-2008-314-E00183
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!