Conflict of interest: R.L.McI is a current employee and R.J.McK a past employee of a telecommunications company. R.J.McK is now employed by a peak telecommunications industry body. Both have adjunct positions at Swinburne University.
Incidence of micronuclei in human peripheral blood lymphocytes exposed to modulated and unmodulated 2450 MHz radiofrequency fields
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 34, Issue 7, pages 542–548, October 2013
How to Cite
Vijayalaxmi, Reddy, A. B., McKenzie, R. J., McIntosh, R. L., Prihoda, T. J. and Wood, A. W. (2013), Incidence of micronuclei in human peripheral blood lymphocytes exposed to modulated and unmodulated 2450 MHz radiofrequency fields. Bioelectromagnetics, 34: 542–548. doi: 10.1002/bem.21798
- Issue published online: 17 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 SEP 2012
- Visiting Distinguished Researcher Scheme from Swinburne University of Technology
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!