Zsuzsanna Vecsei and Árpád Csathó contributed equally to this work.
Effect of a single 30 min UMTS mobile phone-like exposure on the thermal pain threshold of young healthy volunteers
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 34, Issue 7, pages 530–541, October 2013
How to Cite
Vecsei, Z., Csathó, Á., Thuróczy, G. and Hernádi, I. (2013), Effect of a single 30 min UMTS mobile phone-like exposure on the thermal pain threshold of young healthy volunteers. Bioelectromagnetics, 34: 530–541. doi: 10.1002/bem.21801
- Issue published online: 17 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 AUG 2012
- University of Pécs, Research Team on Innovation (PTE-IKT). Grant Number: SROP-4.2.2/08/1/2008-0011
- University of Pécs, Szentágothai Research Center (PTE-SZKK)
- Hungarian Scientific Research Fund (OTKA). Grant Number: PD79147
Additional supporting material may be found in the online version of this article at the publisher's web-site.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.