Electrical polarization of titanium surfaces for the enhancement of osteoblast differentiation
Version of Record online: 29 AUG 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 34, Issue 8, pages 599–612, December 2013
How to Cite
Gittens, R. A., Olivares-Navarrete, R., Rettew, R., Butera, R. J., Alamgir, F. M., Boyan, B. D. and Schwartz, Z. (2013), Electrical polarization of titanium surfaces for the enhancement of osteoblast differentiation. Bioelectromagnetics, 34: 599–612. doi: 10.1002/bem.21810
- Issue online: 11 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 AUG 2012
- National Institutes of Health – US Public Health Services (NIH-USPHS) (Grant No. AR052102) and International Team for Implantology (ITI) Foundation. The Government of Panama (IFARHU-SENACYT) supported a fellowship to RAG
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!