Simulation study of delivery of subnanosecond pulses to biological tissues with an impulse radiating antenna
Version of Record online: 6 NOV 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 35, Issue 2, pages 145–159, February 2014
How to Cite
Guo, F., Yao, C., Bajracharya, C., Polisetty, S., Schoenbach, K. H. and Xiao, S. (2014), Simulation study of delivery of subnanosecond pulses to biological tissues with an impulse radiating antenna. Bioelectromagnetics, 35: 145–159. doi: 10.1002/bem.21825
- Issue online: 9 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 6 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 DEC 2012
- The Office of Research, Old Dominion University and Air Force Office of Scientific Research (AFOSR, USA)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!