Conflicts of interest: Prof. Masao Taki's department received a grant to support numerical modeling work under a university-industry partnership. Whist Lab is funded by France Telecom. None of this funding was used to support the research described in this paper.
Assessment of extremely low frequency magnetic field exposure from GSM mobile phones
Article first published online: 6 NOV 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 210–221, April 2014
How to Cite
Calderón, C., Addison, D., Mee, T., Findlay, R., Maslanyj, M., Conil, E., Kromhout, H., Lee, A.-k., Sim, M. R., Taki, M., Varsier, N., Wiart, J. and Cardis, E. (2014), Assessment of extremely low frequency magnetic field exposure from GSM mobile phones. Bioelectromagnetics, 35: 210–221. doi: 10.1002/bem.21827
- Issue published online: 3 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 6 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 SEP 2012
- European Community's Seventh Framework Programme (FP7/2007–2013); grant number: 22687 3 – the MOBI-KIDS project, a study on communication technology, environment, and brain tumours in young people
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!