Conflict of interest: none.
Parametric analysis of transient skin heating induced by terahertz radiation
Article first published online: 10 FEB 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 35, Issue 5, pages 314–323, July 2014
How to Cite
Zilberti, L., Arduino, A., Bottauscio, O. and Chiampi, M. (2014), Parametric analysis of transient skin heating induced by terahertz radiation. Bioelectromagnetics, 35: 314–323. doi: 10.1002/bem.21842
- Issue published online: 24 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 10 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUL 2013
- European Metrology Research Programme (EMRP)-NEW07 Joint Research Project (JRP) “Microwave and terahertz metrology for homeland security” (2012–2015)
- EMRP is jointly funded by the EMRP participating countries within EURAMET and the European Union
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!