Experimental validations of in vivo human musculoskeletal tissue conductivity images using MR-based electrical impedance tomography
Version of Record online: 15 APR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 35, Issue 5, pages 363–372, July 2014
How to Cite
Jeong, W. C., Meng, Z. J., Kim, H. J., Kwon, O. I. and Woo, E. J. (2014), Experimental validations of in vivo human musculoskeletal tissue conductivity images using MR-based electrical impedance tomography. Bioelectromagnetics, 35: 363–372. doi: 10.1002/bem.21852
- Issue online: 24 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 15 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 24 OCT 2013
- Korea Government (National Research Foundation of Korea—NRF) (MSIP and MEST). Grant Numbers: 2010-0018275, 2013R1A2A2A04016066, 2012R1A1A2008477
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!