Ca2+ ion transport through patch-clamped cells exposed to magnetic fields
Version of Record online: 19 OCT 2005
Copyright © 1995 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 33–40, 1995
How to Cite
Höjevik, P., Sandblom, J., Galt, S. and Hamnerius, Y. (1995), Ca2+ ion transport through patch-clamped cells exposed to magnetic fields. Bioelectromagnetics, 16: 33–40. doi: 10.1002/bem.2250160109
- Issue online: 19 OCT 2005
- Version of Record online: 19 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUN 1994
- Manuscript Revised: 29 NOV 1993
- Bank of Swedesh Tercentenary Foundation
- Swedish Medical Council. Grant Number: 4138
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!