What the papers say
RNA commutes to work: regulation of plant gene expression by systemically transported RNA molecules
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2001
Copyright © 2001 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Volume 23, Issue 12, pages 1087–1090, December 2001
How to Cite
Ueki, S. and Citovsky, V. (2001), RNA commutes to work: regulation of plant gene expression by systemically transported RNA molecules. Bioessays, 23: 1087–1090. doi: 10.1002/bies.10027
- Issue published online: 29 NOV 2001
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2001
- National Institutes of Health
- National Science Foundation Functional Genomic Initiative
- US Department of Agriculture
- US–Israel Binational Science Foundation (BSF)
- US–Israel Binational Research and Development Fund (BARD) to V.C.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!