Our Favorite Cell
The intestinal epithelial stem cell
Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2002
Copyright © 2002 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Special Issue: Growth and Development
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 91–98, January 2002
How to Cite
Marshman, E., Booth, C. and Potten, C. S. (2002), The intestinal epithelial stem cell. Bioessays, 24: 91–98. doi: 10.1002/bies.10028
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2002
- Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2002
- United Kingdom Cancer Research Campaign
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!