Fluorescence correlation spectroscopy for the detection and study of single molecules in biology
Version of Record online: 23 JUL 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 24, Issue 8, pages 758–764, August 2002
How to Cite
Medina, M. Á. and Schwille, P. (2002), Fluorescence correlation spectroscopy for the detection and study of single molecules in biology. Bioessays, 24: 758–764. doi: 10.1002/bies.10118
- Issue online: 23 JUL 2002
- Version of Record online: 23 JUL 2002
- M.A. Medina is member of the group CVI-267 supported by Andalusian Government and received a Fellowship from the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation during his stay in Göttingen
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!