Constitutive cycling: A general mechanism to regulate cell surface proteins
Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 39–46, January 2003
How to Cite
Royle, S. J. and Murrell-Lagnado, R. D. (2003), Constitutive cycling: A general mechanism to regulate cell surface proteins. Bioessays, 25: 39–46. doi: 10.1002/bies.10200
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2002
- Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2002
- Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council and Wellcome Trust
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!