Proline-directed phosphorylation and isomerization in mitotic regulation and in Alzheimer's Disease
Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 174–181, February 2003
How to Cite
Lu, K. P., Liou, Y.-C. and Vincent, I. (2003), Proline-directed phosphorylation and isomerization in mitotic regulation and in Alzheimer's Disease. Bioessays, 25: 174–181. doi: 10.1002/bies.10223
- Issue online: 21 JAN 2003
- Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2003
- NIH (grants GM56230, GM58556 and AG17870 to K.P.L., AG12721 to I. V., P50 AG05136-16) (Murray Raskind, PI)
- the Alzheimer Association (IIRG-99-18)
- the American Health Assistance Fund (1999039) to I.V
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!