A phylogenetic hypothesis for the origin of hiccough
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley Periodicals Inc.
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 182–188, February 2003
How to Cite
Straus, C., Vasilakos, K., Wilson, R. J. A., Oshima, T., Zelter, M., Derenne, J.-Ph., Similowski, T. and Whitelaw, W. A. (2003), A phylogenetic hypothesis for the origin of hiccough. Bioessays, 25: 182–188. doi: 10.1002/bies.10224
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2003
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2003
- The Association pour le Développement et l'Organisation de la Recherche en Pneumologie (ADOREP)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!