Fibrillar collagen: The key to vertebrate evolution? A tale of molecular incest
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 142–151, February 2003
How to Cite
Boot-Handford, R. P. and Tuckwell, D. S. (2003), Fibrillar collagen: The key to vertebrate evolution? A tale of molecular incest. Bioessays, 25: 142–151. doi: 10.1002/bies.10230
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2003
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2003
- RBH is the recipient of a Wellcome Trust Research Leave Award
- DST is a BBSRC Advanced Research Fellow
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!