Continuous tooth replacement: the possible involvement of epithelial stem cells
Article first published online: 24 MAY 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 26, Issue 6, pages 665–671, June 2004
How to Cite
Huysseune, A. and Thesleff, I. (2004), Continuous tooth replacement: the possible involvement of epithelial stem cells. Bioessays, 26: 665–671. doi: 10.1002/bies.20039
- Issue published online: 24 MAY 2004
- Article first published online: 24 MAY 2004
- A.H. acknowledges a grant of the Bijzonder Onderzoeksfonds, Ghent University. Grant Number: 011V1203
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!