My favorite animal
Animal evolution during domestication: the domesticated fox as a model
Version of Record online: 3 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 349–360, March 2009
How to Cite
Trut, L., Oskina, I. and Kharlamova, A. (2009), Animal evolution during domestication: the domesticated fox as a model. Bioessays, 31: 349–360. doi: 10.1002/bies.200800070
- Issue online: 3 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 3 MAR 2009
- NIH. Grant Numbers: # 1R03 TW 008098-01, # R01 MH 077811-01
- Programs of Basic Research of the RAS Presidium “Biodiversity and gene pool dynamics”
- “Molecular and Cell Biology”
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!