On the diabetic menu: Zebrafish as a model for pancreas development and function
Article first published online: 9 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 139–152, February 2009
How to Cite
Kinkel, M. D. and Prince, V. E. (2009), On the diabetic menu: Zebrafish as a model for pancreas development and function. Bioessays, 31: 139–152. doi: 10.1002/bies.200800123
- Issue published online: 9 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 9 FEB 2009
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation. Grant Numbers: 1-2003-257, 5-2007-970
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: NIDDK DK064973, NICHD HD050031
- Digestive Diseases Research Core Center of The University of Chicago. Grant Number: DK42086
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!