The authors contributed equally to this article.
Distinguishing heat from light in debate over controversial fossils
Version of Record online: 9 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 178–189, February 2009
How to Cite
Donoghue, P. C. J. and Purnell, M. A. (2009), Distinguishing heat from light in debate over controversial fossils. Bioessays, 31: 178–189. doi: 10.1002/bies.200800128
- Issue online: 9 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 9 FEB 2009
- Natural Environment Research Council. Grant Numbers: NE/C511256/1, NE/F00348X/1, NER/J/S/2002/00673, NE/E015336/1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!